- Customisable widget colours. Choose colour for each element on the widget to suit personal taste and to match the Home Screen background colours.
Release date 1 January 2021
- Adding a month calendar widget type, showing a full month in the widget (like on large ones).
- Adjusted colour set to make widget more compatible with different home screen backgrounds.
Release date 13 December 2020
- Adding a widget type with focus on the date, to supplement the existing week number widget. This is particularly useful for users in regions where Paws Almanac app is not available (which hosts a similar widget).
Release date 2 October 2020
- Adding support for iOS 14 WidgetKit enabling widgets in three sizes on the home screen: small and medium with basic week and date information, and large which also include a calendar view.
Release date 21 September 2020
- Minor fix of Apple Watch app view.
Release date 18 September 2020
- iPhone interface rewritten using modern SwiftUI framework.
Release date 8 September 2020
- Widget for Today view added.
Release date 11 May 2020
- Change of name from Paws WeekNumber to Paws Week
- Minor corrections.
Release date 1 May 2020
- Minor update.
Release date 1 January 2020
- Minor update.
Release date 30 November 2019
- Minor fix for one of the complication types.
Release date 24 October 2019
- Support for Dark mode on iOS 13.
Release date 20 October 2019
- Updated iPhone app to show week numbers in a month calendar view. Use the buttons or just swipe on the calendar to move to previous or next month.
Release date 29 March 2019
- First release.
Release date 24 February 2019